IBG / BluestemUSA and it’s “Triple Threat” Powerhouse of partners are noted in the media for accomplishments and activities in Tulsa, in Oklahoma and across the USA. Our M&A Brokers principals are quoted resources, and featured in articles in industry publications, business journals, and industry news.
Following is media buzz with resources, information, press releases and articles of interest!
- Darrell Fouts Award (M&A Group Selects Oklahoman as Award Winner)
- Fred Jager (The M&A Source Chair presents the Darrell Fouts M&A Award)
- Merger & Acquisition Professional Association (Leading International Merger & Acquisition Professional Association Elects Chair)
- SBA (US Small Business Administration Announces Oklahoma’s Financial Services Advocate of the Year Award)
- Tulsa World (“Business Spotlight – Closing the Deal“)
- John C. Johnson named for Oklahoma (“Honorary Secretary of State“)
- International Business Brokers Association (The Tom West Award)
- Tulsa World (Acquisitions and Merger Seminar Set)
- Tulsa Business Journal (Bluestem Grows by Selling Other Businesses)
- Tulsa World (“Merger, Acquisition Focus of Conference“)
- Oklahoma magazine article (“For Sale By Owner (With A Helping Hand)“)
- Article (International Business Brokers Association Newsletter)
- The Daily Oklahoman (Stout State Economy Ups Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Article –Tulsa Business Journal (“M&A Conference Attracts One & All“)
- Article (Oklahoma Small Business Recognition Day)
- CEO to CEO Briefing (The State Chamber Announces Major Statewide Business Resource Conference)
- Inc. Magazine (Bluestem Resources Sale Engagement Featured)
- M&AMI (John C. Johnson earns certification as Master Merger and Acquisition Intermediary)
- Tulsa Business Journal (“Chamber Honors Business Leader Group“)
- Inc. Magazine (Bluestem Resources Group’s Featured Engagement)
- Tulsa Metro Chamber (Oklahoma’s Lt. Governor Mary Fallin Presents Awards to Winners)
- IBBA (IBBA Chair Henry Hicks Presents Awards to Board Member)
To learn more about selling a midsize business or small business in Oklahoma or the surrounding states, see Selling a Business. To begin working effectively with a business broker to find business acquisitions, see Buying a Business. Check out Bluestem’s Competitive Advantage to understand the benefit we bring to our clients from Tulsa, Oklahoma – corporate acquisition – advisors – M&A business brokers of small and midsize businesses. BluestemUSA’s Strategic Services overviews business transitions and business development through Outsourced Business Development, Strategic Planning and Solutions, Business Wealth Counsel, Receivership Appointments, and Business Value services.
We are often invited to speak on:
For media inquiries or speaking engagement information, or to learn more about workshops, seminars, etc. please contact our Marketing Executive.