IBG / BluestemUSA and it’s “Triple Threat” Powerhouse of partners are noted in the media for accomplishments and activities in Tulsa, in Oklahoma and across the USA. Our M&A Brokers principals are quoted resources, and featured in articles in industry publications, business journals, and industry news.
Following is media buzz with resources, information, press releases and articles of interest!
- Darrell Fouts Award (M&A Group Selects Oklahoman as Award Winner)
- Fred Jager (The M&A Source Chair presents the Darrell Fouts M&A Award)
- Merger & Acquisition Professional Association (Leading International Merger & Acquisition Professional Association Elects Chair)
- SBA (US Small Business Administration Announces Oklahoma’s Financial Services Advocate of the Year Award)
- Tulsa World (“Business Spotlight – Closing the Deal“)
- John C. Johnson named for Oklahoma (“Honorary Secretary of State“)
- International Business Brokers Association (The Tom West Award)
- Tulsa World (Acquisitions and Merger Seminar Set)
- Tulsa Business Journal (Bluestem Grows by Selling Other Businesses)
- Tulsa World (“Merger, Acquisition Focus of Conference“)
- Oklahoma magazine article (“For Sale By Owner (With A Helping Hand)“)
- The Daily Oklahoman (Stout State Economy Ups Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Article –Tulsa Business Journal (“M&A Conference Attracts One & All“)
- Article (Oklahoma Small Business Recognition Day)
- CEO to CEO Briefing (The State Chamber Announces Major Statewide Business Resource Conference)
- Inc. Magazine (Bluestem Resources Sale Engagement Featured)
- Tulsa Business Journal (“Chamber Honors Business Leader Group“)
- Inc. Magazine (Bluestem Resources Group’s Featured Engagement)
- Tulsa Metro Chamber (Oklahoma’s Lt. Governor Mary Fallin Presents Awards to Winners)
- IBBA (IBBA Chair Henry Hicks Presents Awards to Board Member)
We are often invited to speak on:
For media inquiries or speaking engagement information, or to learn more about workshops, seminars, etc. please contact our Marketing Executive.
To learn more about selling a midsize business or small business in Oklahoma, or the surrounding states, see Selling My Business. To begin working with a business broker to find business acquisitions, see Buying a Business.