The effective buying process starts with communicating information about objectives and qualifications. IBG / BluestemUSA is obligated to be diligent in obtaining background and financial information, prior to initiating a process that discloses our clients’ most sensitive and private business information. As M&A intermediaries, or business brokers, IBG / BluestemUSA may be revealing client’s confidential company information to prospective buyers, and must have a clear sense of the buyer’s objectives and capabilities before releasing information to them.
IBG / BluestemUSA works with buyers in three ways:
- Casual interest – “Surfers” are welcome to review the Available to Purchase profiles and our advertising. They may upgrade to registered buyers after initiating contact with us.
- Registered Buyers – have connected with IBG / BluestemUSA to register their interests, qualifications and agreement to terms of disclosure.
Registered Buyers may receive a IBG / BluestemUSA Confidential Business Review (CBR) upon request and our client’s approval. The CBR introduces and overviews important attributes of the business, such as:
- Executive Summary
- Business Overview
- Facilities & Locations
- Assets and Equipment
- Products or Services
- Buyer Clients – These buyers contract with IBG / BluestemUSA to carry out business purchase activities on their behalf. In our active Acquisition Search Service, we serve as de facto, outsourced professional Business Development Staff, managing the corporate acquisitions activities for our client, bringing them top notch talent and processes, typically available only to larger businesses.
TO MOVE FORWARD, THE NEXT STEP IS:
To obtain materials on specific opportunities, we need to hear from you. The first step in accomplishing your objectives is establishing good communications and helping us understand what you seek in a business to buy.
REGISTERING WITH IBG / BluestemUSA
ADVANTAGES TO YOU?
- Satisfies the first requirement in the buying process
- Establishes your ability to receive rapid information on new opportunities
- Enables IBG / BluestemUSA to notify you directly when businesses matching your parameters become available
- Provides access to our periodic e-news, containing interesting acquisition articles and updates on business acquisition opportunities.
REGISTERING WITH IBG / BluestemUSA IS FAST & EASY – 4 EASY STEPS!
- Connect with Us by email or phone to request a Buyer Registration packet
- Complete the Buyer Profile information. Review, then sign the “Agreement, Acknowledgments & Disclosures” (NDA) document
- Return the completed Buyer Registration packet documents to IBG / BluestemUSA
- Feel free to include any additional information, such as resumes, references, brochures, etc. you believe will be useful in describing your criteria